AMO-Australia is part of AMO GROUP, which has offices in Singapore, China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Germany. AMO Australia is also affiliated with MFS New Zealand to provide Servicing and Maintenance of Fire Fighting Appliances.
AMO-Australia has two divisions. Our LSA division specializes in Lifeboats and Davits maintenance, repair, overhaul, testing and training (MROTT) for both the marine and offshore industries locally and internationally. Our FFA Division specializes in hydro testing, filling, servicing and calibration of portable fire extinguishers, fixed fire suppression system, fire detection system, Breathing Apparatus, medical Oxygen etc.
AMO-Australia is well equipped to support the needs of our clients in the following areas:
• Inspection, Servicing and Repair of FRP Lifeboats and Rescue boats
• Inspection, Servicing and Repair of Davits and Winches
• Inspection, Servicing and Repair of Gangways and Accommodation Ladders
• Load Testing of all load baring equipment, including Lifeboats, Davits, Deck Cranes, Gangways, Accommodation ladders and other load baring equipment
• Servicing and Supply of Immersion Suit and Lifejacket
• Supply of various Marine Safety Equipment
• Training Seminars and Courses
Hydro Test, Filling, Servicing and Calibration of
– Servicing of portable and wheeled fire extinguishers (Powder, Co2, Foam etc.)
– Fixed Fire suppression systems (Co2, Water Mist, Halon, FM200, Novec etc.)
– Fixed fire detection system
– Breathing Apparatus (BA) and Emergency Escape Breathing Devices (EEBD)
– Air quality tests of Air Filling Compressors
– Portable and Fixed Gas detectors
– Medical Oxygen
AMO-Australia’s Main workshop is located within the Marine Industry Park at Hemmant, Queensland, along the Brisbane River with access to ship lifting facilities.
Our service areas include Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and the South Pacific Island. With Service Engineers stationed in Brisbane, Perth, Sydney and Auckland, AMO-Australia prides itself with providing 24/7 support and will have a team ready to deploy at the earliest opportunity to meet your demands.